[Behavior] Monopoly movement

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • Demo

Document, plugin and sample capx are included.

• Wow! Great.

Your plugins are like candies! Never stop.

• Update

Support official save/load. (finally)

• rexrainbow i try make a well known board game but i cant figure out how do this for more than one players:

if you could look at my capx and give me tips. Thanks

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44710358/chi%C5%84czyk.capx

• sainsy

This is a behavior, not a plugin. You might try this tool to download and unzip these plugin.

• rexrainbow

Is it possible to use this behavior without any dependencies, just using the grid of sprites as board and avoiding solids?

• xoros

This behavior need board plugin. Bu solid is not necessary.

• Update

Rewrite document, and update this behavior to fit the change of official solid behavior.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks for the plugins, behaviors and other cheats

• I'm getting an error. In firefox it says TypeError: this._wander is undefined

Rex_MonopolyMovement_behavior.js, line 111

i have downloaded the plugin today. i have downloaded it before, great plugin! tks! i just hope that you have time to fix it

• Update: Fix bug.

Thanks for reporting this bug, I had fixed it, please download this behavior again.

• Thanks rexrainbow for sharing!

• can i use some of your plugins for a premium assets capx i want to build? that is the question!

its starting to bother me for a while... or do i have to license them? id be happy to donate if there was a way! also can you post for future a free license agreement, or terms of use? that wold make us the users of your plugins to be sure we dont brake some copyright laws.

i ask about this issue because even though, its a pleasure for you to make these plugins, there is a work behind it, which by now summaries in weeks, or months, only you know what you've been through, so i can imagine if you want to change your mind, and later on make your repository premium content, thats why i ask you now this question so we all know, what can happen, if by any means, at some point the plugins turn into a company has small chances at this point, but still, i want to know is safe to use them. ive'd meet a few wrong people in past and i dont judge them, but i got burned 2 times, so i dont want to get burned again in this line of work, since its going to be total disruptive when shit happens if you understand me.

i love your plugins, makes some of my work much easier and makes me understand way better some C2 functionalities pushing me forward to find a work-around the issues, using only default c2. but now im at 1 point where its easier to use this plugin for a monopoly like game, and as always thanks for sharing and thanks for reading this!

• You could use my all plugins for free, in (commercial) templates , applications. Just tell me the link of product, I will post it on my website of plugin documents.

My plugins will NOT be charged (i.e. free for all), because that I did not think I had enough time for custom services (consultant) -- time is money.

• You could use my all plugins for free, in (commercial) templates , applications. Just tell me the link of product, I will post it on my website of plugin documents.

My plugins will NOT be charged (i.e. free for all), because that I did not think I had enough time for custom services (consultant) -- time is money.

awesome , ive'd seen a earlier post of this issue before, but wanted to make sure, since it was long time from then till now, its not yet a started project more of writing and designing the template right now, it will be a custom new monopoly game, more interesting then the original but with the same principle of movement by rolling dices, just wold have some additional tweaks i like to call them. when il have a working product for sure il leave u a notice, its one of my main project i had in mind for long time, and thanks to a friend that will act as investor, and some partners i meet lately now im able to make this project come to life, and hopefully will add some new shine to Construct2 and the Rex's plugins which we all love. for sure il have a short demo by end of next week since a big problem of the project will be taken by graphics, which is going to be isometric, and also wanted to ask you, is the monopoly movement able to move in isometric grid or only in the orthogonal one? it wold be awesome if wold work in the isometric grid, it will make a lot of things easier .

never mind i figured it out, was a matter of loop indexing the right properties ,... ok so now lets get the things moving thanks Rex your awesome

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)