Thank you for update.

Will Parallax have C3 version as well?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:40 pm

shinichild wrote:Thank you for update.

Will Parallax have C3 version as well?

Yes, I'll start working on it as soon as the plugin SDK for C3 is released.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:30 am

I installed your behaviour and i get this...

---------------------------
Construct 2 Check failure
Check failure! This is probably a bug:

ACE table: Expression ID duplicated in ACE table

Condition: exp_ids.find(id) == exp_ids.end()
File: c:\c2\source\exporters\html5\..\..\common\ERAHelpers.h
Line: 269
Function: void __cdecl era::ACETable::AddExpression(int,int,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,void (__cdecl *)(const class era::StaticResult **,int,class era::StaticEvaluation *))
Build: release 243 (64-bit) checked
Component: HTML5 exporter
(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Thank's
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Casimir wrote:I installed your behaviour and i get this...

Construct 2 Check failure
Check failure! This is probably a bug:

ACE table: Expression ID duplicated in ACE table

Condition: exp_ids.find(id) == exp_ids.end()
File: c:\c2\source\exporters\html5\..\..\common\ERAHelpers.h
Line: 269
Function: void __cdecl era::ACETable::AddExpression(int,int,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,void (__cdecl *)(const class era::StaticResult **,int,class era::StaticEvaluation *))
Build: release 243 (64-bit) checked
Component: HTML5 exporter
(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Thank's

Thank you, the bug has been fixed, I will upload the new version of the plugin as soon as possible.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:34 pm

The bug reported by @Casimir is due to the fact that two expressions had the same ID in the code, it has been fixed now.

People who don't use the expressions of this plugin will never encounter the bug.

Please download and re-install the plugin to be able to use expressions.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons