[Behavior] Pin+

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:59 pm

@tonypond , I can't open it since I don't have those plugins installed. But based on the gif, it looks like you are pinning objects to other objects that are also pinned. When you pin an object to another pinned object, you get a delay in the movement- This is a known limitation of how construct2 manages instances. The way to solve it is to only pin your objects to other objects that aren't pinned.
Another possibility is that you're pinning to an object that is using a behavior that causes delays.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:09 am

Prominent wrote:@tonypond , I can't open it since I don't have those plugins installed. But based on the gif, it looks like you are pinning objects to other objects that are also pinned. When you pin an object to another pinned object, you get a delay in the movement- This is a known limitation of how construct2 manages instances. The way to solve it is to only pin your objects to other objects that aren't pinned.
Another possibility is that you're pinning to an object that is using a behavior that causes delays.

Thank you Prominent, you are right, i had hands pinned to arms. while arms were pinned to upper body, thank you for your reply, appreciated it. i will disable position pin and add every tick maybe.
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 am

@Prominent Hey, nice plugin. How does relative pinning works? Also, a lot of the times I want to reposition pinned objects when pinned too object is on screen, like shadow of a jumping charakter. for example, to be re positioned only on y axis, and so on. Is this possible in your plugin, or could you maybe add code that would allow to reposition object by setting its position trough action, without need to unpin and then pinning it again? Cheers
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:15 pm

@megatronx , Hi, sorry I've been away from Construct for a few months so I haven't seen your post until now..
It has been a while since I touched the plugin. I think relative pinning pins the object relative to the current offset (it keeps the x,y distances) ..I haven't double checked that though.
That is also a good suggestion for being able to reposition the pin! I'll look into adding that when I get some time. I'm slowly getting back into C2 dev stuff.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:43 am

very great work bro
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:42 am

@Prominent Really useful plugin. Thank you! Can you add a relative X and Y pinning option? Right now, using the relative scale changes objects' location.
Last edited by bilgekaan on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:41 pm

bilgekaan wrote:@Prominent Really useful plugin. Thank you! Can you add a relative X and Y pinning option? Right now, when using the relative scale, objects changing their location.

Thanks! So if I understand correctly, if an object is pinned to another object that changes scale(width/height), you want the pinned location to stretch with it?
I'll see what I can do.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 pm

@Prominent Exactly, thank you!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons