- strafing - moving sideways
- dead reckoning - returns the coordinates of where you'll be X miliseconds from now or where you were X miliseconds ago
- multiple engines - you can have multiple engines with varying degrees of power in different locations with different angles
- NPC - a version that can be automated and doesn't rely on key presses
- Thrust [to/through] coordinate - Make the npc fly to/through a coordinate
I love developing plugins for construct 2, and I even had some stuff relating to stream loading tile-based maps from a remote server, inventory management, and was working on a multi-level variable parser plugin with jquery syntax (example: object.vars("status.attributes.health")), but then the market exploded with requests for consulting and projects, and a construct update broke nearly everything I had. It's probably trivial to fix, but alas there is no time.
Meanwhile, my huge gigantic ambitious project (that is my inspiration for developing those plugins) is on hiatus due to multiplayer not supporting UDP (yet) and my complete lack of free time.
In any case, thanks for all the feedback guys! I hope I can squeeze some time eventually to at least fix the bugs! It's nice to see people still derive value from my work!