Bejeweled (Plugins demo)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 am

@istavang

Set "Global" of SquartTx object to "No" to re-create this object when restart layout.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:46 pm

great now it works perfect thanks

Dan
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:20 pm

a new prob acured its only possible to use the event sheet on one layout now ? howcome .. it worked on several before ? anything to do to fix that ?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Thanks for all the great plugins, rexrainbow. I can see that you have made a great effort!

I'm fiddling around with your "Bejeweled" and thought I might try to tweak it a little ... So I start out with showing five different pieces on the board and maybe when the user have reached , say 300 points I'll introduce one more piece. I got a global "NumberOfPieces" to set the number of animation frames for chess. That should make it a bit more interesting, even if it's not a brand new level. But I run into some problems. I can't get the game to continue after I have run the function I made ("NewLevel").

I'm tracing and confirming that the System > Set group "Input" Activated action is called. But it doesn't seem active!

I would be very grateful if you (or anyone!) have the time to take a look and point me in the right direction?

here is my capx: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oz2eul0qq5x7f96/Bejeweled_and_confused.capx

B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Er .. the name of my function is of course "CreateLevel". Sorry.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Great! And smooth!! But what if I want to restart the game? I only get a black screen ... Some variables or plugins that have to be reset?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 am

Hey, I've been using your plugins to create a game (Great Plugin btw), I've come across an issue with IE9 in Windows 7.

When you try to load my version of the game the screen repeats several layers and becomes completely inactive and freezes.
When trying to load your example the sprites you use for the grid show in the top left corner, the HTML5 logo remains on screen and the game freezes.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Again great plugin
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi, I've found where the problem is occurring.

There is a conflict in the official browser plugin and one of your plugins inside of IE9.
To test simply run your example in IE9 and you will see the problem. Run the debugger and refresh and the problem appears to vanish.
I created a work around that works perfectly here in my version of the game.
Export the project as a HTML5 (not minified) and delete the debugging stuff and the project will work fine.
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I'm new to C2, but your plugins are great. Is there a simple way to detect when there are no more possible matches and either shuffle or eliminate the current chess?
B

Post » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:31 pm

1.     Is it possible to make say 5 diffrent chess objekts on same board and random them on the board?
Insted of sprite frames , so you can esyer tell them what to do.
2.     And allso is it possible to make barriers on the board so that the chess must og around the barrier.
Looking forward to pointing me in the right direction

Dan
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations