Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

GOOOOD
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the awesome plugin!

Is anyone know how to change the entry side of the new squares?
I would like to make them arrive for the left side (and not from the top).

Thanks in advance.

Ps: I'm just wondering: is there any easier/more simple way to do a match-3 puzzle game? Because the exemple is awsome but really complicated to use/modify for noobs like me :lol:
B

Post » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:57 pm

@PixelImpact
jmatch3

The core of match3 in this example is not harder. But a little complete game needs more flow control. So that the FSM will be necessary.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:17 am

Hi, thanks for the answer!

The other plugin looks nice also but it is actually more complex for me because more need to be done in order to be able to use it so I'll stick with this one which is great :)

I have managed to play with this plugin and it is now fitting most of my expectations.
I am just stuck at the following point:

How can I assign a specific scorring for each square colors? For example:
Red = add 1 to the global variable "Score_red"
Green = add 1 to the global variable "Score_green"
etc...

I have played with the animation frames but it's not working so far.

Thanks again.
B

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:17 am

@PixelImpact

This sample destroys chess by picking it, so you could check frame index of each chess.
For example, insert events at event sheet - "FSM-match3-ELIMINATION", line 1.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:18 am

It's working !!! So simple but still so amazing :)

Thanks you so much!!!
I just haded a subevent to the first action to check the frame as you recommended and it is working perfectly fine :) I guess it looks silly now but I was really stuck...

May I also ask how can I change the position of the grid in the window? I would to make it small (done) and to put it in the buttom but anytime I'm trying to change its Y, it just makes it bigger (the grid always starts from the top corner).

Thanks
B

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:29 am

@PixelImpact

The visible area is 10x10 in this sample. But the whole board is 10x20. The top 10x10 is prepared for falling down.
Modify board size in properties table of rex_board object (it is 10x20 default). And change the most left-top position in properties table of rex_squareTx object, field "X at (0,0)", "Y at (0,0)".
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:37 am

@rexrainbow

Hi,

Is that possible to add animations to the chess?

Because I would like to add some in order to make it more nicer. Unfortunatly, when I'm starting to play with the frames, it brokes the matcher and it can't reconize the match3.
I have made something myself (see the cap attached) but it is a complete mess and doesn't work anymore at all.... :?

Any ways to do it would be great :)
(Ideally, the best would be maybe to add a local variable for each starting frame and then the matcher would check the local variables instead of the frames)

Thanks ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:30 pm

@PixelImpact

Get symbol of each tile is In my sample capx, event sheet "Board", line 4. Change the input expression
Code: Select all
str(chess.AnimationFrame)

to chess.MySymbol for example.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Incredible! Awesome! Amazing!

An Bejeweld-Game with C2! GRAT!
B
S
G