Best digital art tutorial/course ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Hi, do you know some good tutorials/courses on digital art?

I see a lot of then, some free, some paid, but I wanna hear from you guys that already learned or are learning, what are the best ones and witch do you recommend?

It can be pixel art, but not necessarily. Just wanna some good options to analyze.

Thanks

• I've not done any art courses, but just saw that Udemy has a sale on, so you might want take a look at the top rated art courses on there while they're cheap.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Indeed, Udemy is a very good learning platform. There are many excellent courses about Construct 2 / 3.

Personally I like "Make a space pinball game" and the "Fish Frenzie" courses very much.

What them also make a bargain is the fact that those Construct 2 lectures also can be used with Construct 3.

• I took some Affinity Designer courses and in fact they where very good.

I find teachers like Brian Jackson, Dawid Tuminski, Daniel Evans and Ronny McBride very good. I bought graphic courses from all of them.

Also Jeremy Esteban is a very good teacher. John Bura, Greg Pugh courses about Construct are also excellent.

There is a lot of choice on Udemy. You always find an interesting course.

• Nice, they seems to be good indeed, I'll have a look and pick some, thanks for the tips mates!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)