Best screen recorder????

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:21 pm

For me Action! Mirillis works fine. I'm using it for about 3 months, never had any problems.
B

Post » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:17 am

Message: JackyVNN can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
If you are looking for a free screen recorder no watermark, no time limit with professional features, built-in video editor: ActivePresenter is the first choice. 2nd choice is OBS Studio. Last choice is Apowersoft free online screen recorder. Choosing which screen recorder depend on your needs. See this article: https://elearningsupporter.com/2017/08/22/top-5-best-free-screen-recorders-without-watermark/
Banned User
B

Post » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:14 am

Message: louischristopher can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
http://www.tunefab.com/screen-recorder/ TuneFab Screen Recorder is the best screen recorder for it is not only a screen recorder but also an audio recorder. You can have a try.
B

Post » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 pm

I like FastStone Capture, it's good software. They also have a very good image viewer for Windows, a million times better than the default Windows image viewer...

www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm
B

Post » Mon May 14, 2018 2:18 am

Sorry for reopening the thread but if you didn't tried i suggest, look at OBS is the best professional free software for recording and u can also stream with it. and u can record up to 4k or 8k with it. And because is free has no watermarks and is easy to use. have fun!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 am

shareX is nice
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Tools and Resources