Best Way to accomplish this

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Well its going pretty good so far. Now Im getting all the different plays in the play books. This is pretty tough i have about 100 different plays and each one the dots have different assignments. Drop back in pass coverage , rush the passer , press man coverage on the outside.... Its gonna be a pretty killer game when and if I get it done. Im gonna try to have a demo ready in a few days with just a couple different plays for offense and defense so I can get some feed back from folks...
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:21 pm

How is the game coming. I was thinking of doing one as a management simulation with different races, like a backyard blood bowl-ish american football style game.
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Message: rafting can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
I would love to see a highschool level coach game in the sytle your using where the players are bots that run the play you choose. The players would all have certain stats/skills that they came to you with and you would have 3-4 seasons to mold a championship team. http://www.transferim.net/
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?