Best way to advertise mobile games?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Hi!

I was wondering what's the best way to advertise mobile games?

I'm completely new in that and therefor I have no experiences with it.

All feedback is appreciated!

• indie forums, admob, facebook ads, social media mainly...

• indie forums, admob, facebook ads, social media mainly...

I already have checked facebook, but the minimum budget for one day is 40€. Twitter Ads allows an individual budget.

Maybe I'll try that

Thank you!

• Yes it's expensive but without any budget you will have a hard time advertisting an unknown app.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • From what I've read, around 80% of any appstore game downloads will be from organic traffic by people searching the app store. So It's better to invest in:

* Good description, SEO, tags, and search words.

* Nice app icon

* Nice Screenshots

* Possibly gameplay video

After that, it's good to get people talking about the game, so try sending out a nicely composed email to reviewers, youtubers, magazines, maybe local newspaper with a small press kit, and link to the game of course.

• Hi AndreasR,

I really like the tips that user "tunepunk" pointed out.

...good to get people talking about the game, so try sending out a nicely composed email to reviewers, youtubers, magazines, maybe local newspaper with a small press kit, and link to the game of course.

I will definitely personally remember this once I am myself in this position in the future.

Fireche mentioned social media, which you already have looked into. I'm a little old when it comes to social media and must admit that I only recently became an Instagram follower, haha. Since tunepunk mentioned "nice screenshots" to be of major importance, perhaps instagram or pinterest would be good ideas to invest in?

Anyway, it was an interesting read for an old timer like me

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)