Best way to indicate language selections

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:40 am

codah wrote:
Iolva wrote:I have a language selection layout that shows only the first time you open the game, so its not a big deal. Of course you can change the language of my game in the options section.

Same, but in mine the user can press the back button from the main screen to choose language again. (I don't have/need options).

I think the users are gonna chose the language the very first time. I think it would be very unusual that they want to change the language, but anyway let's focus on the gameplay!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:40 am

codah wrote:
Iolva wrote:I have a language selection layout that shows only the first time you open the game, so its not a big deal. Of course you can change the language of my game in the options section.

Same, but in mine the user can press the back button from the main screen to choose language again. (I don't have/need options).

I think the users are gonna chose the language the very first time. I think it would be very unusual that they want to change the language, but anyway let's focus on the gameplay!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:44 am

Iolva wrote:I think the users are gonna chose the language the very first time. I think it would be very unusual that they want to change the language, but anyway let's focus on the gameplay!

Indeed. However someone testing my app hit the wrong language by accident and there was no simple way for him to re-select it :D
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic