Best Working C2 NW.js Greenworks versions

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:11 am

jobel wrote:
80bit wrote:latest greenworks doesnt support mac & linux unless Im out of date on my info, so thats why im stuck on the old one.
yeah I'm stayin put on nw 0.10.5 until I can be certain... although I hear the latest nw runs much better, so I'm torn.

@Silverforce it looks like you have achievements in SN2, were you able to get Greenworks working with NW later than 0.10.5?

No, I am still waiting for GreenWorks updated for the latest stable NW. I'm using 0.13, as prior versions has some major memory bugs for me.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Silverforce wrote:No, I am still waiting for GreenWorks updated for the latest stable NW. I'm using 0.13, as prior versions has some major memory bugs for me.

ugh.. you have all the achievement art and looks all set up ready to go.. how frustrating to not have it working. Any idea if this will work for you?
http://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-steam-leaderboard-experimental-lobby-wip_t169653?&
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:30 am

jobel wrote:
Silverforce wrote:No, I am still waiting for GreenWorks updated for the latest stable NW. I'm using 0.13, as prior versions has some major memory bugs for me.

ugh.. you have all the achievement art and looks all set up ready to go.. how frustrating to not have it working. Any idea if this will work for you?
http://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-steam-leaderboard-experimental-lobby-wip_t169653?&

Yes that plugin should work. I tested some alpha for MadSpy and reported some issues, so he's fixed it. Glad that it exists as an option for C2 devs on Steam.

But it's just something very vital, it should be included within C2 itself.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General