Bevar in the Wild Kickstarter!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 12:41 am

Hi guys, Lyndan and I started a Kickstarter for my C2 game, Bevar in the Wild! Our goal is to raise $2000 to fund Bevar in the Wild, and we would appreciate it if you could help us out! All the information about our project is over here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1947490381/lantixpros-bevar-in-the-wild
Check it out! If you have any questions about the project, feel free to reply here! Thank You!
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 am

Best of luck to you, but I'm not too keen on the video. I can barely understand what everyone is saying...
@bearboxmedia
www.bearboxmedia.com

Nintendo Wii U Developer using Construct 2
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 2:01 am

well i'll excuse matthew since he's 12 but he (you?) need to work on your presentation. it was very hard to understand (along with his friend). on the other hand you should get Lyndan (or you?) to do all the videos since i can understand what the game is about.

Other than that, the screens look good. good luck on the kickstarter! hope you guys are successful in it!
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 2:51 am

@OrangeTapioca Thanks! I know, I'm really quiet all the time, and being this my first time doing a video where I talk alot, I had no I idea how or what to do, but next time I'll do better! : D
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 2:58 am

probably a good idea to write down the things you want to talk about probably progress and development and things like that. and the videos doesn't have to be a certain length. just talk about how far you got into the development or a problem or just a quick update to say you're alive. it doesn't have to be like everyday though. just when you think is a good time for it.

but have fun doing it and try not to be so serious in the process! good luck!
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 2:58 am

Should we redo the video?
B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 am

i think you should since it's the first video talking about the game and what you want to do with the funding!

first impression is everything!
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 am

Alright then. I'll get to work on that. Thanks for your advice.
B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 6:09 am

I'm done with the new edit of the video. Is it better this way?
B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 10:48 am

Hi Lyndan, I didn't see the first version but after watching the video, I don't really want to pledge to the game. Firstly, you need to spend more time explaining the game, not just the storyline which you spent a few moments barely touching. I would first break down the game's genre and provide some information which a potential backer would like to know. You said the words "Great game" to describe it at one point. Why not show us what's great about it?

All the best for you Kickstarter. I started making games when I was 11, I went straight into making online games with Visual Basic 6, which is in hindsight - way too ambitious. I'm glad to see you guys are starting humble, and I'm sure that with hard work, you'll be making greater games soon enough!
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Creations