Big Question : Tapping things

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:50 am

Does touch option work for ANY thing, (ex : Touchscreen Laptop or Iphone) and I mean anything. or do I have to select a different option besides tap.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:14 am

Lucky Star wrote:Does touch option work for ANY thing, (ex : Touchscreen Laptop or Iphone) and I mean anything. or do I have to select a different option besides tap.

I'm pretty sure it works for anything. You could afterall save the cap.x of your game to a touch laptop of yours if you have one and test it on there. Or you can import the game on your phone (you can look up tutorials for this) to play it and test the touch feature.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:37 am

Thanks, it seems to work on my touchscreen Dell Venue.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Return to How do I....?