BlackScreen when i export, testing on program C2 Works fine.

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Problem Description
Black Screen when i export.

Attach a Capx
CAPX MORE PLUGINS AND BH
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgFL0WknQC4yrdlZpzwVt2SglP77Rg

Description of Capx
Its a Word Game

Steps to Reproduce Bug
    When i export the proyect, black screen appears. (export on html5 or NW)

Observed Result
I dont see problems when i run the "test" in program but when i export black screen appears

Expected Result
____ What do you expect to happen? ____

Affected Browsers
    Chrome:YES
    FireFox: YES
    Internet Explorer:YES

Operating System and Service Pack
I try on Windows 10 and Windows 7

Construct 2 Version ID
R241
B
9
S
4
G
1
Posts: 14
Reputation: 1,317

Post » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:27 am

Wooow! i resolve the problem, i add some text to my work with "´" accents. i remove all and work fine on HTML and NW (problem not finish)
Last edited by spectrelonewolf on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
9
S
4
G
1
Posts: 14
Reputation: 1,317

Post » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:09 am

I have blackscreen when export to UWP (Win 10). I see only html background and nothing else. No errors in console, on preview and other platforms game working fine.
I tested previous version of my game (created 2-3 days ago) and there's no problem.
B
3
Posts: 4
Reputation: 185

Post » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 pm

homki4 wrote:I have blackscreen when export to UWP (Win 10). I see only html background and nothing else. No errors in console, on preview and other platforms game working fine.
I tested previous version of my game (created 2-3 days ago) and there's no problem.


i have problems with windows 10 exports, i see the splashscreen then game crashes with problems in "FIREBASE DATABASE cannot find or get" i use firebase api v3 from REX. I search on internet but i cant find any answer. On NW export or HTML5 works fine. i Cant see the problem.

the message of DATABASE appears in visual studio 2015 console, i compile the work to win 8.1 phone i try to run on my cellphone and do the same action. Open the game, splashscreen and then the app close.

im now on my work, at night, i paste the console message. im really interested in windows exports. :D
B
9
S
4
G
1
Posts: 14
Reputation: 1,317

Post » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:07 pm

im thinking, i dont try export with INTEL SDK, I will try today to night and I comment here. ;)
B
9
S
4
G
1
Posts: 14
Reputation: 1,317

Post » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:32 am

This is the message from Visual Studio 2015 console.

SCRIPT5007: Excepción no controlada en línea 23278, columna 9 en ms-appx://59550spectrelw.ahorcadoejecuciones/c2runtime.js
0x800a138f - JavaScript runtime error: Unable to get property 'database' of undefined or null reference
c2runtime.js (23278,9)

and the line is

window["Firebase"]["database"]["enableLogging"](this.properties[4] === 1);

i will try INTEL SDK to night.
B
9
S
4
G
1
Posts: 14
Reputation: 1,317

Post » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:18 am

Okey i was try on XDK INTEL, and i have the same problem. I search more on internet and found the solution.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/f ... ct-2-game/

see the last comment.

"Okay, I ended up uninstalling all the Firebase plugins and then shutting down C2. Restarted C2 and added the V3 API plugin, no problem.
Of course then I added the Auth plugin and got an error but I think I know what is wrong there" from Fatesjoke

and recently try the solution and really works, on windows 10 app works.

-Duplicate my proyect
-Take note the names of plugins from ,REX Authenticate, FirebaseApiV3, Query, and Firebase ( in my case "Firebase2")
-Delete the plugins from proyect and eliminate from folder exports/html5/plugins.
-Download again the plugins and paste again
-Open the proyect. And add the plugins in the next order FirebaseApiV3, Authenticate, Firebase (with name "Firebase2") and Query
-Close the proyect, and take all event sheets from duplicate proyect folder and paste on new.
-Open the new proyect and fill the field of plugins.

I try tomorrow on android and finish :D...i think.

Again. Sorry about my Eng. :D
B
9
S
4
G
1
Posts: 14
Reputation: 1,317

Post » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:11 pm

I export for android and the app working fine!
B
9
S
4
G
1
Posts: 14
Reputation: 1,317

Post » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:41 pm

I can no longer access the .capx in the first post, so I can't investigate this report. Closing.
Scirra Founder
B
395
S
231
G
88
Posts: 24,367
Reputation: 193,694


Return to Closed bugs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest