Blind Ship

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi Guys,

I've made a quick game for the Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam. I think I want to put it on Google Play as well, so I would appreciate any feedback.

It's much more comfortable to play it on a mobile cause you can use many fingers, however you can check it on Scirra Arcade for now
Blind Ship on Scirra Arcade.

Description / Instructions
It's dark on the sea. Blind ships are comming from the top of the screen. There are several lighthouses on the map. Your job is to light up the lighthouse so the ship do not crash on it.

Tap on the lighthouse to light it up for a short duration of time.

The ship changes direction everytime it sees the new lighthouse light. However it can turn only left or right by 45 degrees so be careful to not crash it by mistake.

Your goal is to save as many ships as you can.

Some screens
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:32 pm

I've just updated the game. I found it was quite hard to understand what is it about at first sight so I'ave added some picture to the first screen of the game which explains the "mechanics". Also time counter is now visible during gameplay.

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/rikoshe-m ... -ship-5829

ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:26 am

Hey thats a pretty sweet game.. and original liked it a lot....
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks @fr0z3n ;). There is an Android version available as well now https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .blindship

I've decreased a difficulty level a bit, cause it was a hardcore mode for most of the people ;)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:08 pm

@BackendFreak - I really liked the game. It was simple but addicting XD
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:32 pm

chadorireborn wrote:@BackendFreak - I really liked the game. It was simple but addicting XD

Good to hear! Thanks ;)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations