blobber gear demo

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Sprites ala ReactorCore - Kitchen Gear - Large pack of sprites!
  • well, the old thread was collecting cobwebs so ill post this new .cap here, note that the plat movement is temporary, im working on a custom that allows some physics interaction if i can, and im also making some non physics gear engines, because not all gears need to have physical reactions., it tends to be cpu intensive at times

th3 fil3

• the link is a wee bit funked. But i'm giving it a whirl now.

AGH YOU EDIT MAN.

This is ridiculously lush by the way man...

• fixed: i copied the wrong link

• lol srry but wuts lush mean (i know its a good thing)? im not bri-ish, im can-aidian so yea lol.

also thank you very much, its good comments which give me that drive to push forward

• AWESOME! This is going to make a great game

• thanks ash

if its any good when its done itll attract alot of ppl from TDC and other sites to try out construct, none of what its gonna do will be possible in any other game making app

• Frankly, that's amazing.

• It looks nice! The gears being affected by the blobs is cool.

Offtopic:

lol srry but wuts lush mean (i know its a good thing)? im not bri-ish, im can-aidian so yea lol.

I think ive heard someone use the word Lush before in Canada (lived there until I was 11). Also, it is usually used when talking about vegetation and one definition is [quote:2c2g2mzh]Extremely pleasing to the senses: a lush scent; lush fruit; the lush sounds of an orchestra.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lol i know what the word means, im talking about the context its used in, ppl use sick, the meaning doesnt match what it means.

and thanks again

• oh yea, im planning on adding a C-shaped gear somwhere in the game, would make for a nice lil easter egg lol

• May I make a suggestion though? Use WASD instead of arrows, since it feels more natural that way with the mouse. And if the RMB isn't being used for anything, make that Jump. Or the spacebar, either way that would be easier to control

• Awesomes, this is really coming along.

• :D IT'S GOOD

May I make a suggestion though? Use WASD instead of arrows, since it feels more natural that way with the mouse. And if the RMB isn't being used for anything, make that Jump. Or the spacebar, either way that would be easier to control

o no no, please don't! Or if you must have WASD controls, have an arrow key option too, or just general customisable controls.

I wish I was at home so I could try this, it looks so cool. I'll just have to wait til later.

• Don't listen to AsparagusTrevor, he's got crazy brains! RUN AWAY!

Nah, jk... but really, you think arrows/mouse is better than WASD/mouse? I don't see why, unless you're a lefty.

• I never made the transition from Doom and Duke Nukem 3D, except adding a mouse (which I did later in Duke3D anyway). I've always played with arrows, WASD has always felt wrong to me, and yep, I'm right handed. I've tried to get into WASD a few times, but using the arrows just seems more comfy and logical, i.e Up is Up, rather than W is Up. That'd be like using the gear stick to steer a car instead of the steering wheel. I think it's comfy too, I have my whole arm rested on the desk, it's nice and relaxing while blowing chunks out of things, and it feels different enough to typing to make the game feel more like gaming.

That's just what I think anyway, each to their own, but the choice should always be given. I know there's other keyboard setups people use too, so that's why it's good to have custom controls.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)