Blobs in Balance: Google play Game created with C2/CocoonJS

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Hey fellas,

this is my first C2 game that I created in my spare time. I used C2, CocoonJS (Physics and Ads) and different resources for assets, e.g. the music tunes you can buy on Scirra's web store.

You can currently find it on Google Play (it's free of course):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bottledminusfun.blobsinbalance

Here are some pics:
pix.png

Basically, all you have to do is create blobs and pile them up without having too many of'em fall into something that kills them. Once you beat a level's record, you can proceed to the next one (via menu button bottom left).

Would be great if it managed to go beyond 100 downloads, so feel free to try and feedback :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 pm

@schueppe
Looks awesome, but video hasn't show all varieties of mechanics. It's a pity that you haven't released it on IOS, if yes, I'm going to check this stuff.
p.s: you have released it on your birthday?)
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:20 am

The game is simple and fun.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Hey guys,

thx for your posts!
@Bass_X: So far I have not released it on ios, damn XCode development ;) I don't owe a Mac unfortunatelly and didn'T want to try these mac-in-cloud things, so currently I stick to Android. And you're right, the video is a little bit crappy, should upload a better one when I have some time.
About my birthday: Hmm no I have not released it on my birthday :)

@iceangel: Hey, thanks :)
B
S

Return to Completed Creations