Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Load some images into view.
2. Set Pixel rounding to On (tried Off too). Sampling to Linear (for modern art, the demo)or point (pixelated art, my own game).
3. Export for Windows Phone 8 with image compression set to 0.
4. Open the project in VS 2012. Change the orientation of the mainpage.xaml to landscape.
5. Run the game on the emulator or phone.
Internet Explorer: no
Windows Phone 8: yes
Operating system & service pack: windows 8 pro
Construct 2 version: 119 64 bit
Screenshot on Lumia 820:
Screenshot on Galaxy S II (android):