Breakout Crash

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • Happened when trying to preview in browser. It's been getting progressively more glitchy the more I do. Before this, changing the Text object colour from default to white caused the JIT to raise.

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Could not find object's combo property index

Condition: index >= 0

File: Projects\ObjectInstance.cpp

Line: 623

Function: class cr::pod<class std::vector<struct era::InstanceProperty,class std::allocator<struct era::InstanceProperty> > > __thiscall ObjectInstanceERACallback::GetProperties(void) const

Build: release 57 (32-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort   Retry   Ignore   

• Does this happen every time? Can you post the .capx that does this?

• The posted error could be ignored and it previewd in the browser, albeit with a few bricks missing (??). After closing and re-opening in C2, I could carry on.

Capx is HERE if it's of any help.

• Does the bug happen if you just open it and hit run? Works OK here if I do that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's working for me also. It randomly breaks as I try to add more things - so for instance, it twitched when I tried to add a keyboard check to setup a pause facility. I ended up deleting the events for now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)