Broken store page

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Also, contacting your card company is not necessary to issue a refund. We're happy to do this for you. I've refunded the $25 activation fee, and have shut down your seller account and your item is now delisted from our store.

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience, but for anyone else reading this please note we are more than happy to deal with issues as and when they come up (we don't claim that everything we build is perfect!) but please do contact us by email as it's the best way to get in touch.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Tom wrote:I've explained the issue before regarding uploads, there's an unsolvable bug (for now) where if you upload and it takes too long, the server rejects it. This is why we have "upload via URL" which as far as I am aware is functioning absolutely fine. This is not a specific to your IP address.

I have the same problem but "upload via URL" do not work for me. ok, аfter few tries to add music item i replaced WAV (in *.zip) with MP3 to reduce size.
But audio preview do not upload at all (even if i compress it to be less then 1 Mb). and there is no "upload via URL" in Upload Audio Previews
The message appears "Uploaded file must be WAV, OGG, M4A or MP3" but i tried each of them. nothing works.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:49 pm

@mxbezz please email me personally on tom@scirra.com with a link to the files and I'll take a look. FWIW Dropbox links work best (they upload fastest)
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback