Bug behavior Physics (C2)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Bug behavior Physics C2

I have applications that use behavior Physics, and after the last update it causes your application to crash and freeze the image when you test the compiled app. Format apk: it was compiled by cocoon, the first layout that did not use the bahavior worked, when you click to go to the second layout, in which there is an object that has this behavior activated, the first layout freezes and no longer leaves it. I did the test with the behavior disabled and it worked normal. So I did the test compiling for C2 itself, for NW.js, and the problem persisted. In other words, we can conclude that there is something related to this behavior that is causing this.

Description of Capx

Any capx that has a layout without the behaviors, and another second layout with the behavior, this will occur.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Layout 1 without Physics behavior, works normal, this layout goes to layout 2 if you click play;
    • Layout 2 has the behavior physics activated, due to it it does not even get to run, the layout itself locks when you click play.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: NO
    • FireFox: NO
    • Internet Explorer: NO
    • APK: YES
    • NW.js: YES

Construct 2 Version ID

Release 253, 64 bit - Steam

• Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines and attach a .capx. This is required because very often we can't reproduce the problem, because it turned out the problem was something else.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines and attach a .capx. This is required because very often we can't reproduce the problem, because it turned out the problem was something else.

Ok. I'll attach the file. An example CAPX.

Follow CAPX, but you have to compile in APK or NW.js to see the problem.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q0oEho ... sp=sharing

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)