BUG BLACK SCREEN COCOONJS!

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Problem Description

When I export to BOX2DWEB the game works normally, but with the cocoonJS error occurs (the game gets a black screen). I need to export in cocoonJS because I want to monetize.

Attach a Capx

bit.

ly/

1kinn6E

Observed Result

BLACK SCREEN ON ANDROID!

Expected Result

Game works

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: NO
    • FireFox: NO
    • Internet Explorer: NO
    • Android: YES

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10

Construct 2 Version ID

the last.

• i can't post links, but how i can send my capx? i just changed the url now...

• vlobs

i can't post links, but how i can send my capx? i just changed the url now...

Your link produces the following:

[quote:1f9mu4ss]https://goo.gl/0PKLiO – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively.

• vlobs

> i can't post links, but how i can send my capx? i just changed the url now...

>

Your link produces the following:

[quote:yptd7ewq]https://goo.gl/0PKLiO – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively.

Oh sorry! FIXED

• vlobs

Several problems with your file.

Firstly, it's the full project - over 35MB - so is unlikely to be investigated. The guidelines state it should be a minimal .capx with steps to highlight the problem.

Next it is using C2 release 178 which is very old - released on 19th Aug, 2014. All reports should be using the latest build, currently r216.

Rebuild with the latest C2 and test again to see if issue is still hapening. Many bugs have been fixed since r178.

• vlobs

Several problems with your file.

Firstly, it's the full project - over 35MB - so is unlikely to be investigated. The guidelines state it should be a minimal .capx with steps to highlight the problem.

Next it is using C2 release 178 which is very old - released on 19th Aug, 2014. All reports should be using the latest build, currently r216.

Rebuild with the latest C2 and test again to see if issue is still hapening. Many bugs have been fixed since r178.

Ok. I'm updating

• may be construct 2 splash screen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as a minimal .capx is required, and note that CocoonJS Canvas+ platforms are no longer supported, this issue will only be investigated if it occurs with the web view.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)