Bug Fix ? Please help

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:37 am

Problem Description
____ A concise description of your problem here ____ I download the 245 and now the 246 Version when the download was over a description of what may be the problem appeared very quickly. A Construct2 check failure! This is probably a bug is exactly what it stated.

Attach a Capx
____ Upload a Capx to this post ____ It is in the setup.exe state

Description of Capx Nothing Read attached message at bottom. It states the problem.
____ Concise description of what this CapX does ____Nothing Read attached message at bottom. It states the problem

Steps to Reproduce Bug
  • Step 1
  • Step 2
  • Step 3 etc.

Observed Result I am not able to open construct 2 now and all that it states is this possibly bug, and that is all that happens.
____ What happens? ____ The Construct2 will not open, load or anything. The same note posted from the Construct keeps stating every time I do try to open.

Expected Result
____ What do you expect to happen? ____ I expect to at least go back to the version r244

Affected Browsers
  • Chrome: (YES/NO)- No
  • FireFox: (YES/NO)-No
  • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)- No

Operating System and Service Pack
____ Your operating system and service pack ____ My operating System is Windows 10 HP

Construct 2 Version ID
____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____ [url][/url]

*This is message that appears constant.

---------------------------
Construct 2 Check failure
Check failure! This is probably a bug:

ACE table: Condition should not specify cf_not_invertible with cf_trigger or cf_fake_trigger - triggers are implicitly non-invertible, remove cf_not_invertible

Condition: !(((flags & cf_trigger) || (flags & cf_fake_trigger)) && (flags & cf_not_invertible))
File: c:\c2\source\exporters\html5\..\..\common\ERAHelpers.h
Line: 206
Function: void __cdecl era::ACETable::AddCondition(int,int,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,void (__cdecl *)(const class era::StaticResult **,int,class era::StaticEvaluation *))
Build: release 246 (64-bit) checked
Component: HTML5 exporter
(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.
Abort Retry Ignore

Please Help
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:31 am

Hi Scirra or Scirra Community,
I am New and so I went back to r244, and where I was comfortable. I will just wait for future updates :geek:
Everything is fine with this version and so there is no alarm on my previous message :o :lol:

Thank you,
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:54 am

This error is almost always caused by third-party addons. Check which you have installed and make sure they are up-to-date. It only "works" in r244 because stable releases don't report such errors, so it has not actually fixed it.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs