Bug Mouse & Keyboard Event Conditions

All closed bug reports are moved here.

Post » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:25 pm

I was checking the "Detecting Input Method" example and tried to edit the second event conditions in "Title Events" event sheet. First I double clicked on "Mouse" and I didn't see the "Or Any Click" condition on the dialog. A similar issue with the "Keyboard" event. Also, I don't see any way to add/change logical operators (AND, OR) to cascade event conditions.

I am using Construct 3 v.r14 with Chrome v.57.0.2987.133 (64-bit) on an iMac with Mac OS x Sierra v.10.12.3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej7vrexpavbe2 ... d.c3p?dl=0
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:57 pm

This happens because C2 and C3 automatically detect when there is already a "On" event in the block. If there is one, it won't allow you to add another "On" event, so it doesn't mess everything up. Here it shouldn't be doing this as it's an OR block, but it does it anyway.

Regarding the And/Or button, this is because the block is in "OR" mode and setting it to "AND" would cause it to have two "ON" event in the same block. Which was an exploit that I reported in C2 and that was fixed.

Anyway, this is still a bug, but if you want to add a new On event in Or mode, just create it in a different Block and drag and drop it for now, until this is fixed.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:43 pm

You should be able to see triggers if you edit a trigger in an OR block - that's fixed for r17.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed Bugs