Bug with dialog windows placement

All closed bug reports are moved here.

Post » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:20 pm

Detach any tab to a dialog popup. Let it on any "part", then start dragging it to get it in a window, the "put in" drop field disappears until you drag it to another window and come back.

My addons:
[PLUGIN]Value Monitor
[PLUGIN] Text Alignement
[BEHAVIOR]Timescale Ratio
[BEHAVIOR]Polar Coordinates
[PLUGIN]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Instance Variable Control
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Can't reproduce here, I'm doing exactly what you do in the video and the placement indicators always come back. I have occasionally spotted this before though so I suspect there is a bug, but there are extra steps to reproduce it other than those you've posted. Can you narrow it down any more?
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Well that's very weird. Now that I try it, it doesn't work.

But I did come across a crash that I didn't copy nor was able to reproduce, but here are my full steps to do it if it does happen on your side.
Open C3, create new project, undock layout 1, make it as a popup (it wont work, cause it's broken) close it, and close the layout dialog, undock the event sheet, then close the start page, the close the projects. This is all I did, and it crashed, but when I try redoing that exact same thing, it doesn't crash. Very weird.

Anyway, if I come across one of those two bugs, I'll be sure to tell you exactly how I did it.

For now let's say it happens at random on startup (because it keeps happening until you close the window). So I don't really know atm.
My addons:
[PLUGIN]Value Monitor
[PLUGIN] Text Alignement
[BEHAVIOR]Timescale Ratio
[BEHAVIOR]Polar Coordinates
[PLUGIN]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Instance Variable Control
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:02 am

Closing, please re-file on the GitHub tracker if you can reproduce it again.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed Bugs