Built a game - Paid job

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi

I would like to find someone who can built games for me on a long "trusted" business relation which means once a game is finish, i will always have a new game to give you so its kind of full time job but i pay per work, not per hours.

The first game would be similar to bejeweled but with 4 levels with no design (the design is provided), only programming is needed. And the delivery of this game must be in 3 weeks maximum.

Budget: 2000$

Contact me in private if you are interested.

Thank you

peter

• Odesign Hello, my name is Lucas Marquet, i like to know if you are still paying to create games?

I saw this thread you created "http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic59051.html" I have a team of game development, and we created some games on engine 2 and Byond as Construct, and I'm interested in this project you posted.

• Hi Odesign

What if we design games on our own concept and provide you. We have lots of new concepts and team working on it.

Probably your requirement is different, however just wanted to check if you are interested.

-Kenith

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • odesign,

I am Professional Games Dev with a few Assists...Can work to your Deadline if you provide a proper Brief...you have any more details..Please feel free to PM me if you want to get the project(s) moving...:)

• Hi Odesign, I'm posting rather than contacting you privately, like the others are. If it's a "trusted" independent contractor position, then why not offer a contract?

• Hi Odesign, I'm posting rather than contacting you privately, like the others are. If it's a "trusted" independent contractor position, then why not offer a contract?

Ditto...

• Hi, because i pay per game coding. Contract wont change the fact that if you want to stop a project before the end, i will be stuck with the game so i always pay per game and a business relation can be developed with serious people. I already found some good programmer yet, thank you by the way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)