bullet behavior problem

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Hi all,

i have a sprite attached to a invisible sprite with bullet behavior. However when i use certain events related to position, after the invisible bullet sprite reaches its destination, it begins to shake like crazy. Its propably trying to correct its position but it actualy never gets to the desired pixel/point that i need. Is there a way to avoid the shaking? I want that the bullet behavior deactivates at a certain point.

Thanks

• A timer would be best. Just figure out how much time it takes using the speed its traveling at.

You can also use the distance its travelled, if you know what it will be.

• A timer would be best. Just figure out how much time it takes using the speed its traveling at.

You can also use the distance its travelled, if you know what it will be.

Thing is, i can't use timer since the sprite can be at various distances... i would need it to be at certain point (or at least in range of 2-3 pixels from desired distance). Tried overlaping but thats also not quite what i need. Is there an aproximation expresion? Do this -> when sprite X distance is Player.X-5( 2-3 pixels plus or minus)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Its done . i used overlaping from a certain distance then used time

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)