bullet issues

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Post your capx (save as single file).
The .caproj is a useless file by itself, the .capx is an archive of all your project at once.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:58 am

Oh ok now i'm getting it, but I don't have winrawr and every time I try it wants me to pay for it, is there some way around this or any other system that I can use as a zip?
B
G

Post » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:04 am

Read my previous post.

Also the green word is a link that will take you to another page you also need to read.Kyatric2012-12-23 04:05:35
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 am

yes o dear god yes I finally made it work on drop box there was an issue with drop box being corrupted but i got it to work! here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ecpkopbbgyg4x1/bullet%20issue%20help.capx

I believe this is how drop box works, but you can just download and play if there is an issue I will be more than happy to give it to you by name or email since that shows another way on drop box.

Thank you for being patient with me, trying to learn every digital thing for games is a still difficult for me since well not in an area where people with that knowledge can help me and I really want to thank you all for the help :)
B
G

Post » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey Wiz, I downloaded your game and I think I can help some. First off, I just wanted to say that your game is pretty good. I also think that your game would be better orientated as something like this;

http://www.scirra.com/tutorials/37/beginners-guide-to-construct-2/page-2

(sorry, you're going to have to manually put that into your address bar)
Where the player sees the player from a top view. If you follow that tutorial, you should start to understand why the bullets only go one way. Hope that helped. Also, your collisions with the pillars is off because you didn't erase all of the image that you didn't want. If you get rid of that and crop the image again, your player should not collide with it until he's actually touching the pillar. ;) Hope I helped you a little. WAFFLE OF WAR2012-12-23 18:52:05
B

Post » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Thank you very much, and thanks for the game opinion its just a start but ya, horrid with art haha. The pillars I already knew about, just was fixated on the bullet issue.

Thank you for all your help with it, and hopefully this will help.
B
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?