B.U.R.N

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 am

So far, pretty nice. Like the animations on the player, but he seems to skate instead of walk. Is that the case? He should have a rocket thrust behind him (or in front when he's thrusting backwards) and a sound for it. If that's the case, otherwise he seems to be skating around. I only played it for a few minutes, but its certainly a start.
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 am

That's got a really nice flow to it, pretty cool!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:24 am

I realy like the basic movement, its fun. And I really like the circle based UI.
While using the main gun is really effecive(easily got 5000 points) the rockets pretty useles right now. while its destroys an enemy with one shot it disent gives you enough advatage. The col down is to high for that. I would say gove the rocket an area of effect and xperiment with the cooldown.
And for the question of the right controlls, i think more options would be better.
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 am

Nice Proof of Concept, just one problem.
You cannot call your Slo Mo mechanic "Bullet Time" that is a Rockstar Games Trademark
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am

TPorter64: Yeah he is more like a skating robot, though I might change it to a space floating robot soon :D. And thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to implement the thrusters.

WilB: Thanks, mate!

DasbilligeAlien : Thanks for the feedback. Yes I do agree the rocket, though powerful, it's currently useless. I merely included the rocket as I was bored with just shooting the default pew pew gun. I will try to add the area of effect in.

Erndog2k: Thanks mate, I will also consider changing it to some other name.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations