Button like Home Button of Android!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Hundreds of environmental props and variations for creating awesome home interiors
  • Hi guyz,

I am making a game and i want to make a custom back-home-switch buttons like there are in android , i hve managed most of the stuff.

its only that, Is there a way to make event like on clicked > go to home screen of android , such that it does not quit the game but go to home screen and when we switch back to it it just resume if you know what i mean!

I hope you understood what i said!

Any ideas??

Thank you

Explained:

"I want to make an artificial android control panel in construct 2 to match my game's theme

i.e.A panel consist of 3 buttons to operate back, home and switch buttons

now so far i don,t need switch button, and i have got back button working too!

all i need is to add action to move to android home screen when i touch a custom made button!

and i cannot find a plugin to move to android home screen!"

• Hi guyz,

I am making a game and i want to make a custom back-home-switch buttons like there are in android , i hve managed most of the stuff.

its only that, Is there a way to make event like on clicked > go to home screen of android , such that it does not quit the game but go to home screen and when we switch back to it it just resume if you know what i mean!

I hope you understood what i said!

Any ideas??

Thank you

C2 games are usually automatically doing that, however u need permission to ask android device to keep the progress of app if "closed" so the switch between apps can work.

in short is not a c2 software problem, is a android device settings problem i think what you might have!

• C2 games are usually automatically doing that, however u need permission to ask android device to keep the progress of app if "closed" so the switch between apps can work.

in short is not a c2 software problem, is a android device settings problem i think what you might have!

Hey! Thanks for reply !

But i don,t know what you just said,

I think you misunderstood the question here so i am going to explain it one more time...

I want to make an artificial android control panel in construct 2 to match my game's theme

all i need is to add action to move to android home screen when i touch a custom made button!

and i cannot find a plugin to move to android home screen!

Can you help me now?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump!

No one can help here?

• Please help someone !!!! I need this very much in my game!

Pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeee!

• Hey! Thanks for reply !

But i don,t know what you just said,

I think you misunderstood the question here so i am going to explain it one more time...

I want to make an artificial android control panel in construct 2 to match my game's theme

and i cannot find a plugin to move to android home screen!

Can you help me now?

when you are saying android screen.... you mean your application menu? or the device screen?

if you mean your application menu/game transition you just need different layouts and create a button/sprite when is touched or pressed you use the system reference go to layout! if u dont use layouts and u are using layers, its same thing u just hide or show the specific layer.

for the device android screen.... is what i said before! you can try using the browser plugin and use .js to hide the app.

hope it helped you!

• i meant device screen by android home screen!

and browser plugin's go to home action goes to application's home page not device (android's) home screen

and i dont know how to use .js to hide the app... can you explain a little more please...

thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)