buying a sprite and show in another layout

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • hi, how i can do when i selected and buying a sprite in the store (in my game) and this sprite can show in another layout, for example, i've the principal sprite (a monkey) and am bought a sprite (monkey with a skin of clown) but the principal sprite have the animation and can't show.

in the principal sprite are in the firts layout, and the skins are in the second layout, when buying in the second layout need to this sprite be in the first layout o principal layout.

Spanish

Hola, ¿cómo puedo hacer cuando he seleccionado y comprar un sprite en la tienda (en mi juego) y este sprite puede mostrar en otro diseño, por ejemplo, tengo el sprite principal (un mono) y me compré un sprite (mono Con una piel de payaso) pero el sprite principal tiene la animación y no puede mostrar.

En el sprite principal están en la primera disposición, y las pieles están en la segunda disposición, cuando la compra en la segunda disposición necesita a este sprite esté en la primera disposición o disposición principal.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could check that you've bought it by setting global variables, or possibly using an array. Once bought you just create the sprite or change the animation of the money.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)