C2 become unresponsive after windows update

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Who wants to be a Millionaire Clone. An educational coding source
  • Ashley

The UI just went shitty after a batch of windows update just now. I'm quite sure the problem happened because of the update, because it happened right after it. Anybody encountered similar issue?

Problem description: I had to spam mouse click to get these 3 (highlighted in yellow) to show (very stubborn!). Single and double click doesn't work, had to spam it. I have tried reinstalled C2, still shitty.

Spec: C2 [r176], Windows 8.1 64bit and 2 months old laptop.

[attachment=0:2t361y7e][/attachment:2t361y7e]

Attached is the picture of the update applied (All 14th August). Update from 13th and earlier is not the problem I think.

[attachment=1:2t361y7e][/attachment:2t361y7e]

I'm considering to rollback the updates, but I think it would be better if I remove the updates selectively. Any Idea which one most probably causing this?

Edit: I'll try to see whether r177 have this issue or not, later after 3 days ( because I need to travel somewhere).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No issues here with a fully patched 8.1 system. Tried 'Reset dialogs' in Preferences and a reboot?

• No issues here with a fully patched 8.1 system. Tried 'Reset dialogs' in Preferences and a reboot?

Doesn't work for both 176 and 177. I have rolled back all updates and then test C2, seems fine. Then I tried to install the updates one by one to check which will cause the problem. It seems than the problem is not reproduced which is weird. I guess things are ok now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)