C2 + Bluetooth Low Engery (a.k.a BLE, special mode of BT4.0)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi,

I just finished an out-sourcing Android app job which targets at Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE, BT4.0) tracker. You can see my demo video in below link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI4vl4bT5aI

This work shocked my client because I made it in a very very short time. On the otherhand, they out-source the iOS version to another developer who uses Swift to do his work. And I'm almost twice faster than him. :D

In this video you can see there are 3 BLE trackers (a device which simply has one button on itself) provided by my client. After app scan and connect to those 3 devices it setups 3 peer to peer connection. App can send beep signal to devices and vice versa. When any one of the devices is out of range, your app alarms.

Beyond that there is special function: When selfie mode is enabled, you can take selfie photo by clicking the button on tracker. I like this function pretty much.
Providence University, lecturer.

Tatung University, lecturer.

Consultant per question: USD$15 / time

Consultant by month: USD$300 / month

Customized project: USD$2500 / capx
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:17 am

wow, very nice BLE apps. Are you Mr Fu? I just bought your book and reading it to learn how to building apps without coding. and also finding method to build BLE apps easily. looking forward to learn more from you!
B

Post » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:09 am

Wow, great job. Did u use something in particular for bluetooth detection or did u write everything yourself ? I am kinda new to this kind of stuff.
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:03 am

@kenli854
Yes, I'm Mr. Fu. Thanks for supporting my book! 8-)

The reason why I can make this app in a very short time is because --- I made a BLE C2 Cordova plugin before I start the project.

The final app could be donwloaded from google play (but BLE functions require Osmile Tracker hardware to initiate):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e.tracker1

B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:04 am

Khelben wrote:Wow, great job. Did u use something in particular for bluetooth detection or did u write everything yourself ? I am kinda new to this kind of stuff.

Yes, I made a C2 BLE Cordova plugin before I started the project. 8-)

B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:15 pm

The apps looking cool.but no hardware to try it. i would like to build a games that can play with real figure. the idea is that,...something like pocket monster. when you open the games and wake up the figure, then the character can be show inside the games. How can I do?
B

Post » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Wow majestic work !

I am a researcher in the field of sleep (especially dream !). Any chance to see your pluggin published ? And could it be usefull to interact with biotracking wrisband ?
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:48 am

kenli854 wrote:The apps looking cool.but no hardware to try it. i would like to build a games that can play with real figure. the idea is that,...something like pocket monster. when you open the games and wake up the figure, then the character can be show inside the games. How can I do?

Umm... are you going to make a arcade with card?

To build the hardware, you'll need to implement a hardware with RFID + data connection(like Bluetooth or USB or Serial port...) function. You can try to design these features on Arduino.

It sounds cool. And I think you don't need to use Bluetooth Low Energy. BT3.0 already fulfills your need for this project, and you can buy a BT module to connect your Arduino & Android. Below is my proprietary Bluetooth Arduino Joystick.

B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:54 am

midward wrote:Wow majestic work !

I am a researcher in the field of sleep (especially dream !). Any chance to see your pluggin published ? And could it be usefull to interact with biotracking wrisband ?

I was planning to release this plugin before, but recently I'm too busy to make it my official release product. If you need help, please send email to [email protected] and introduce yourself & your organization. I'll see what I can help. ;)

B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Wow! I'm interested in your work. Are you able to create apps with Construct 2 with any BLE device? Do you need to rework the firmware in order to build apps using Construct 2?
B
S

Next

Return to Completed Creations