C2 February GAME JAM!!! Please Read!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:49 pm

I'd love to participate in a C2 game jam! I did notice that GM, Stencyl and MMF2 all seem to have an official one of their own.
I think a forum-run thing with moderator support would probably be best.
It would probably work best if it was infrequent, like just once or twice a year, and it would be preferable if it didn't clash with any of the big well-established jams.
I'd be happy to help with any organisation etc if I was needed
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 pm

I'm not a moderator, or someone really important, but I have been around for a while.

I would be happy to start one up, and I could include some prizes. I really love making games, but I also really enjoy teaching beginners. My Learn Construct 2 facebook page has over 1200 likes.

I'm not sure if me starting one up would really make a difference though. @Tom, mod me and I would happy to head this up if it's something Scirra might be interested in. If you need some info on me, or do a back ground check to see if I am mod worthy, I would be happy to oblige :).
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 am

Well if that happens, then at least my efforts effected some good in the world. A worthy, just mod being selected, and the Game Jam going on through more capable hands.teacherpeter2014-01-28 00:03:24
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General