C2 Games Dedicate Site - Rate my App Exchange and Showcase

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:46 pm

kristsbee wrote:I rated your game with 4 stars i liked music and animations - 1 star for originality, one suggestion from me, but its just me , i didn't like sound when dog plane hit the obstacle, that sound reminded me to much of "flappybird" . taped also ad because we construct guys need to stick together.
P.S my game will be out, i hope, in month or so waiting for big cocoon update. @lwgames

Thanks. i added that sound, since its a flappy clone after all, but with some improvements ( you are not the only one saying this, so i might change it within the next update). I am waiting for the cocoon update too, so the game wont crash with music on. In the end it wasn't a good decision to make a flappy clone, but i did it anyway since i had some art available, and i wanted to test the whole process of android export performance and other things, next game will be more unique. Thanks for your time and gl with you game.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:50 pm

kristsbee wrote:I agree we need to make list but who will do it @beaverlicious

i ll do it, i will make a special site for c2, very similar to digg, where user can submit their published games on several platforms, with details and stuff, and other users can see following the link and rate them. BRB:)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:34 pm

@lwgames oky count me in then
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:17 pm

UPDATE:

At the suggestions of a few fellow users, i made a dedicated site for this purposes and more here: http://lw-games.com/c2games

C2 Games is a social bookmarking site specially made for us C2 Developers to share our published apps, exchange ratings/feedback and more.
In time i will do some SEO too, so that links that get published on this site will get some SEO juice too. At the same time the site will act as a showcase to some of the cool C2 games.

Temp Rules:

1. Post a link to your published app on Android, iOS, HTML 5 Website or Desktop Game
2. Add a description, small summary for first page, and on description add your notes, see example: http://lw-games.com/c2games/story.php?t ... oogle-play
3. Dont ask for specific ratings values, or positive/negative reviews.

* Will develop more rules together
* Will add more categories and in time maybe news, articles related to what we needs as c2 devs.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:38 am

Well that looks really good, but i guess you need something like a control for rating, otherwise people may just post their games there, but never rate or look at others..
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:55 pm

I agree that looks good now we need to get the message out to community i am sure there are many peeps which would be interested in this, for start need to spreed out this blog through construct devs
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Distribution and Publishing