C2 Games on Google Play (Android Market)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Woodcutter Chuck

Google play

Video

Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:49 pm

ImageImage
Mr. Green - Platform/puzzle game out now!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:50 pm

B
S

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:09 am

Message: sonnyvortex is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi there, this is my first Construct 2 game, I hope you enjoy it!The Most Amazing Piano in the World.

B

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:48 am

Message: Mina Ashraf is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
pls chechout my game on google play

Losing My Rocket
B

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Check out my little game, "Panda Run": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.erisch01web.de.pandarun
Screen2_386x643.png

It's my first game on the playstore and merely a testgame to see how everything works.
I have something quite big up my sleeve that I am really excited about and that will hopefully be ready for release within the next months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:29 am

Here's my new game. If you could try it and leave a written rating/ star rating or just give me same feedback I would very much appreciate that. Thank you so much.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... VSMrMonkey

"Seven Birds VS Mr. Monkey" is a simple yet fun game.

Mr. Monkey is being attacked by birds and without a way to escape all hope seems lost. But if you think Mr. Monkey goes down that easily you are mistaken!

Help Mr. Monkey to upgrade his skills, get special attacks and show these birds who's the boss!

Features:
- Randomly generated levels
- Upgrade system for Mr. Monkey
- Use special attacks and show off your skills
- Unlimited fun

Soon to come:
- Online leaderboard. Compete with your friends!
- Online multiplayer, challenge people around the globe!

How long can you survive?

See you in-game!
Free Android game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... VSMrMonkey

"Seven Birds VS Mr. Monkey" is a simple yet fun game.

Mr. Monkey is being attacked by birds and without a way to escape all hope seems lost. But if you think Mr. Monkey goes down that easily you are mistaken!

Help Mr. Monkey to upgrade his skills, get special attacks and show these birds who's the boss!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:33 am

[quote="Allchix"]Here's my new game. If you could try it and leave a written rating/ star rating or just give me same feedback I would very much appreciate that. Thank you so much.

Installing now. (On a Samsung Galaxy tab 3) Will test/play and let you know how it goes. :D
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:31 pm

[quote="Allchix"]Here's my new game. If you could try it and leave a written rating/ star rating or just give me same feedback I would very much appreciate that. Thank you so much.

Doesn't run on Galaxy tab due to it being x86 architecture. It take it you only uploaded ARM version?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations