C2 Games on Google Play (Android Market)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:53 am

Hey, cool list, could you add my game too?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .spacefall
Thanks!
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Message: parfum can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
bachmanity wrote:Hi,

I have recently published my first game on the Play Store. Give it a try if you are interested!

Mr Driving on Google Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .MrDriving

If you could rate the game it would be incredibly helpful to me (but please don't be strict, it's my first game!) I hope you'll like it :)

Thanks...

Good game :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello,

Just published my app, it's a Quiz True or false game, but in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian languages, so you probably will not understand :)

Anyway, if someone will install and take a look at technical and design side of the game, will appreciate...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e.kvizdane

Tnx,
N.
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Since Nintendo didn't feel Android was worth making a game for, I took matters into my own hands with my own retro hero of course. Super Retro Bros Run is an awesome fun running game for android. Run , jump, stomp, collect coins and unlock various levels. Totally free with no ADs and no IAP!!

Googleplay Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... iorun.game

ScirraArcade Link
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/racing-ga ... -run-13804

Last edited by PixelPower on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Artpunk wrote:22 Dec 2016
Updated download link
----
My first game Cluckles' Adventure is available on Google Play

If you feel like playing I would love to hear any feedback you might have. Please post feedback in my forum thread here.

Thanks!

Hi, the game looks great and very smooth, what resolution do you use 427x240 maybe ?, I think you are using XDK, right ? and What scaling method do you use? Letterbox integer scale?.
I've noticed that the status bar is sometimes visible and hard to hide, are you using statusBar.hide?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Message: Witheiz can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Last edited by Witheiz on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Mirlas wrote:
Updated download link
----

If you feel like playing I would love to hear any feedback you might have. Please post feedback in my forum thread here.

Thanks!

Hi, the game looks great and very smooth, what resolution do you use 427x240 maybe ?, I think you are using XDK, right ? and What scaling method do you use? Letterbox integer scale?.
I've noticed that the status bar is sometimes visible and hard to hide, are you using statusBar.hide?

Hi @Mirlas The resolution is 240 x 160px and I used 16 x 16px tiles.
For scaling method I used Scale Outer.. and the background artwork dimensions are 368 x 256px.
I experimented with XDK and Cocoon.io but in the end I settled on XDK for both iOS and Android.

Well the status bar should only become visible if the player's finger touches the very edge of the screen. It should show for a couple of seconds then be hidden again. It shouldn't be in a constantly visible state.. It works that way on every Android device I tested with. Does the status bar behave differently for you Mirlas?

Can I ask what Android device you are using? And what OS is it running? Performance is ok? Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: Yes I am using 'On start of Layout' > Browser - Execute javascript "StatusBar.hide();"
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:07 pm

My first app on Google Play, made in Cosntruct 2 + Intel XDK, where you have to Spin the wheel to catch cirles of the corresponded colours

Image Image Image

Download App https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ki.spinitt
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Artpunk wrote:
Mirlas wrote:
Updated download link
----

Thanks!

Hi @Mirlas The resolution is 240 x 160px and I used 16 x 16px tiles.
For scaling method I used Scale Outer.. and the background artwork dimensions are 368 x 256px.
I experimented with XDK and Cocoon.io but in the end I settled on XDK for both iOS and Android.

Well the status bar should only become visible if the player's finger touches the very edge of the screen. It should show for a couple of seconds then be hidden again. It shouldn't be in a constantly visible state.. It works that way on every Android device I tested with. Does the status bar behave differently for you Mirlas?

Can I ask what Android device you are using? And what OS is it running? Performance is ok? Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: Yes I am using 'On start of Layout' > Browser - Execute javascript "StatusBar.hide();"

Hello, I have a galaxy 6s with Android 6 and a samsung galaxy trend with 4.2.

The game moves and is displayed perfectly on android 6, in 4.2 I have not tried it.
I have tried several things and it always worked well.
The graphics are yours ?, it's an excellent job !, the tile of the gray stones I especially like but I have not reached the second world yet..

A question.
Why have not you put your legs to the hen and have you used white legs?

I do not know if you understand the question, sorry for my English.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:33 am

Mirlas wrote:Hello, I have a galaxy 6s with Android 6 and a samsung galaxy trend with 4.2.

The game moves and is displayed perfectly on android 6, in 4.2 I have not tried it.
I have tried several things and it always worked well.
The graphics are yours ?, it's an excellent job !, the tile of the gray stones I especially like but I have not reached the second world yet..

A question.
Why have not you put your legs to the hen and have you used white legs?

I do not know if you understand the question, sorry for my English.

Yes I did all the graphics. I enjoy making nice tilesets :D

The reason she has white legs and not typical chicken legs, is because she is meant to be a Pekin chicken. They have fluffy little legs :lol:
Search Google for pictures of Pekin chicken and you'll see what I mean.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations