C2 in the new Windows 10 with Spartan Browser and Xbox ONE

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Hello everybody's Scirra. I have recently seen the Microsoft plans over Windows 10, the new IE (Spartan Browser) and the integrations on the OS that Universal had integrated both phones, PCs with Windows 10 and the Xbox ONE. And I would like to know what are the expectations of Scirra to C2 for these tremendous opportunities? Is there a possibility of an interaction of C2 with the new Xbox, because it also has a direct integration to the Spartan browser? It would be great! :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 am

B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 pm

We already support universal apps, and if there is anything we need to change to support the Xbox One then we will obviously do that as soon as humanly possible.

As for Spartan I've heard it has performance improvements, so it should be a nice improvement over IE11 - but I don't think they have any plans to port it to windows 7/8 right now, so the ridiculous OS support limitations of IE will continue... even if Spartan is as good as Chrome, I'd still recommend Chrome or Firefox simply because you can get the latest version on any OS!
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General