C2/nw.js error? Or just me?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hey all,

So I've recently run into an issue with C2, and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's maybe a bug. First off, I'm running r213, and this is the only event I could think of that caused the issue, I may revert back to the current stable build.

Anyways, my issue is rather simply explained, after exporting my game to nw.js, I can't open it. Like, at all. I double click on the .exe and nothing pops up. If I open up the task manager however, I can see the process is apparently running, but nothing comes up.

What's weird is that preview mode works just fine, even if I run it from the same initial layout that the export does. I have yet to try any mobile exports, just checking to see if anyone else has had this issue before I start messing with things.

Thanks everyone!

• It's a problem with the new audio changes i guess. Try 212.2 Stable and it should work, and wait for the next beta that should probably fix the issue. No it's not your problem, don't worry!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh sweet jesus, glad it wasn't something I did.

Thanks bro.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)