Audio question

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 am

may you please tell me how to set: play the audio if it is downloaded, or if not, download it?
i couldnt do it!
and how to play with phone player so the user be able to choose from every second of audio file he wants? becouse construct's player does not do that and the user can not choose the time of audio file he wants to listen. he should listen from start everytime he wants to listen
breifly: i want construct to play audio files like media players? with timer slide bar? i have sent the picture of what i want below?
Last edited by morti on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Possibly checking the "Audio" category in the How do I FAQ may provide help and working examples on how audio works.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 pm

is there a plugin to play audio from the time you want? I mean for example go to minute two or three like windows media player or other media players? and you can choose the time of audio which is being played?
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Please keep questions to the How do I forum, and review the How do I FAQ and the Manual for the audio plugin before asking further questions, your answers are already there.

Play a section of a single audio file containing several sounds - LINK
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:50 am

i want to have a slidebar shows the time of the file which is being played and its marker starts moving to the end when the music starts and you can choose the time of music you want (like any other music players)? here it is:
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:32 pm

anyone can help me???
i want construct to play audio files like media players? to have a timer slide bar like media players?
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:11 pm

thank you a lot.......
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:10 am

morti you welcome we are here to help
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Lordshiva1948 wrote:morti you welcome we are here to help

may i ask you another question please?
1_i want this option: when i click on filechooser in my phone it shows only the folder of my apps which includes audio files? i mean it doesnt be needed for the user to search for the audios folder or audio files every time he wants to listen to an audio in my app? or the files be shown as a list for easier access?
i have an app about marriage and there are some audio sessions in it.
2_and how to set the setting to do this project without filechooser and list, i mean when user clicks on the text (which plays an audio file) the time bar still works? and also play, back, previous,... buttons?
thank you a lot again ... (:
B
S

Next

Return to How do I....?