C2 Plugins/Behaviors to C3 converter?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Very excited to move my C2 Business License to Construct 3. However, without being able to use Construct 2 plugins and behaviors it is very unlikely I will ever be able to use it. I have a long list of addon's that I am dependant.

I notice some users are trying to make a converter, however currently it doesn't work. My question is, will Scirra build a proper converter so we can roll over our existing C2 projects and continue to use the plugins. If not, what a shame. :evil:
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:37 am

Dedicated plugin SDK forum for Construct 3 which contains the current BETA SDK that addons authors should use.
If you have specific addons you really "need" get in touch with the author for them to start working on the port.
Currently the SDK does not give access to any drawing feature, meaning such addons like Canvas or Paster cannot yet be ported.

The converter that works as good as it can so far seeing the current state of the SDK.

The blog article about third-part addon in C3 (27th February 2017) with the answer to the question you asked.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Thanks for the feedback. The converter that you linked is what I was referring to as well. No dice for me, rather I can't even get it to run :)
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General