C2 Revolution!!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:40 am

Constructinator, using different "songs" means timing everything differently. It takes a very long time to get the timing of the arrows spot on, much less doing it for several different songs, which would have to be composed and rendered.

But I do agree that having an easier, or perhaps harder, difficulty should be implemented. Maybe you could use some of the same arrows, but just delete some of them to make it easier.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 am

I really like the game, and I'm curious about the extra set of direction arrows. Is there a reason you chose to include it? Was the game supposed to be played a long with another person? If not, I think it'd be better just to have one set of arrows and let the player focus on that. If you wanted to increase difficulty, just make it available in settings or make later stages harder to score on.
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 am

@robert

I have a cool rhythm game called "Sequence", and it dynamically utilizes 3 arrow sets interchangably. Each set has a feature to it.

To be honest, I think I had the second set come into the scene almost accidentally. I was designing the scene and knew I needed more than just one set (since I planned to have the game be landscape or square at thinnest). So I threw in an extra set, decided it could be used for multiplayer (2 players - 1 keyboard), and just went with it. Then I decided that, since I don't expect to be creating any more songs, that I would start the song off easier and make it get more difficult to try to give the best of both worlds.

So that's the story. If the game becomes popular, I may re-code it to make it so that additional songs and difficulty levels can be utilizes. Likewise, I may release an open version (free .capx) so that offers can expand upon it or use the events for their projects.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:49 am

Very nice!
B

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

[QUOTE=teahousemoon] @DravenX

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it! I look forward to seeing the game you've been working on in Unity, let me know once it's finished!
[/QUOTE]

The fps horror game is still a long way off from completion.Most off the characters are finsihed which means we can go on with scripting and stages.Will show some videos and screenshots on my website once the game goes beta which will be 100% free off course.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 am

This game needs more attention, Im thinking maybe even a little ol unofficial forum competition to see who can master it first. Bragging rights or maybe even a bunch of us could pitch in for a copy of c2.

I'll throw in a little if others did Just to see it. Anyone game?

Who knows, I might just win it back! lol.GenkiGenga2012-10-25 05:12:14
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 am

Very hard and impossible to play with an AZERTY keyboard (Europe).
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations