C2 Word Guessing Game (With Source)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:04 pm

C2 Word Guessing Game — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/c2-word-guessing-game-1511

Word Guessing Game kids is a potential eLearning activity in an interactive way that puts a challenge of solving the word in just five guesses. .

Every word is loaded randomly, sliced by Regex and then displayed using c2 engine.

You will be asked a random questions (from a pool of given set any number) about the given question. You have to guess the right answer by typing it out using the keyboard. You have 60 seconds to respond to each question. Enjoy!

Input a word, discover the hints and solve the puzzle as quick as you can.

Ready to be deployed for android, windows, ISO & HTML5 platform.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about C2 Word Guessing Game
resources may be free, but creativity is personal!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Looks good. Can this be used with other languages like Farsi or Arabic?

If yes, any chance to get the source PSD files for the English alphabet?

Thanks
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 am

mzeid wrote:Looks good. Can this be used with other languages like Farsi or Arabic?

If yes, any chance to get the source PSD files for the English alphabet?

Thanks

not tried , but should work with unicode font . yes if you have purchased the code, i will send you psd or ai alphabets.
thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:41 am

hey thank you for this template. i recently purchase it. but i need some help. because i always have max of 25 question even if i have more than 25 question on my question file. i already change the number 24 question in the events to reflect the total question from my file. but it stay at 25 question. thank you i hope you can extend some help.
B

Post » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:49 pm

dionie wrote:hey thank you for this template. i recently purchase it. but i need some help. because i always have max of 25 question even if i have more than 25 question on my question file. i already change the number 24 question in the events to reflect the total question from my file. but it stay at 25 question. thank you i hope you can extend some help.

try new versions here

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -word-2543
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:37 am

Thanks man. I already solve my problem. But still thank very much for the reply.
B

Return to Scirra Store