Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Thank you my friend.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 am

Its great ,

I have a query how to create listing or grade of the gaming or I means to say how to create list of level's such as 1,2,3 etc for eg. h t t p: // w w w. innobrik.com/hanuman/hanuman.html

after click the start button you get the list page right now it show 1 (level 1) and other are locked after win the level 1 first you get level 2 and in the list page second level locked has been removed.
How to create it any idea.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 03, 2013 7:46 am

sorry it seems i dont have this behavior in my construct.how did you get it? how is it done? if it a plug-in how did you install it? please teach me,am really new in this.thank you very much :)
B

Post » Mon May 20, 2013 12:57 am

[QUOTE=planetheads] sorry it seems i dont have this behavior in my construct.how did you get it? how is it done? if it a plug-in how did you install it? please teach me,am really new in this.thank you very much :)[/QUOTE]

I've been away at college for long, so sorry I've not had the time to visit the sites I love and reply to others.

I'm sure you've probably figured this out by now so I'm not sure I'll be much use by now, sorry but if not feel free to private message me. Also this did not use a plugin, download the source of the game provided in the link given in the very first post and see for yourself. =)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations