C3 Future Feature Suggestions

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
professionally animated characters with Brashmonkey Spriter !
  • hey guys, so I put few of this but they are randomly placed in on-going threads that go nowhere so would be better to keep it organized in one thread and please avoid getting carried away in endless discussions. Thanks!

Animations:

-Ability to import json files which are exported from aseprite. These json files contain spritesheet metadata

-Ability to store gameplay info in animation frames instead of the whole animation so these can be called when is needed (and exemple is found here: https://2-hit-studio.itch.io/frame-boy)

-Possibility to move animation during testing mode (debug mode) and move origin point to place it where we need it. Unity has a feature to do changes during play test and then apply them back in the editor.

• Yes!

UI

• Can we please have a constraint proportions for size in the property window as well?
  • Regarding the new feature in the blog: Audio preview (also can be done in video preview)

Please, put a "Loop" check-box to preview (prehear) the sound how it is looping.

In games many sounds are very short, please, add decimals of a second to see the exact lenghts and sound positions.

Because sometimes you get sounds that are not exactly fitting the animation, you want to stretch the animations and adjust the flow to fit the sound both in lenght and timing.

• Sorry for asking, but are you the creator of Gold Miner? Your profile picture just got me curious haha.

• Sorry for asking, but are you the creator of Gold Miner? Your profile picture just got me curious haha.

, no, it is a character from the game Gold Rush, a video slot game from Anakatech/Netomedia.

That is what I'm making for a living, in my free time I'm doing entire different kind of games.

Gold mining theme is a strong theme for many genres of games, and for some reason Redneck'ish-Old'ish-Miner is a popular character.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm using a lot of small test project capx files to try out events, expressions, new features etc before I implement it to game. Just feels nice to have a blank canvas when you try out new stuff. Instead of having to recreate them in my main project it would be good if you could copy events from one project to another. I know you currently can copy events from one project to another, but you have to make sure, object names, layers, variables, are all the same.

If objects, sprites, variables etc doesn't exist in the main project it would be really good if you could get a dialogue popup to choose if you want to replace some objects in the events, or create new ones, when you paste the events.

I have tons of sketch capx files, with events i want to reuse, but it's a bit of hassle to recreate it all again in main project :p Some feature like this would be an awesome timesaver.

• I'm using a lot of small test project capx files to try out events, expressions, new features etc before I implement it to game. Just feels nice to have a blank canvas when you try out new stuff. Instead of having to recreate them in my main project it would be good if you could copy events from one project to another. I know you currently can copy events from one project to another, but you have to make sure, object names, layers, variables, are all the same.

If objects, sprites, variables etc doesn't exist in the main project it would be really good if you could get a dialogue popup to choose if you want to replace some objects in the events, or create new ones, when you paste the events.

I have tons of sketch capx files, with events i want to reuse, but it's a bit of hassle to recreate it all again in main project :p Some feature like this would be an awesome timesaver.

Huge +1. Ashley what do you think? Can this be implemented into C3?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)