C3 low performance

Post » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:22 pm

I have a project in C2 + Intel XDK working perfectly on my android (Samsung J5)... then, exporting with C3 the project is with low performance, freezing... any idea????
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Message: Ultimadark can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Have you tried putting the game on a web server and then running it on your phones web browser? I've also had performance problems with the Cordova export but my game runs fine when running it through Chrome on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo), check my thread here: viewtopic.php?t=191976
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 am

@Ultimadark Does remote preview work on whatever you are previewing with? Which CPU GPU is being utilized, the one where you are running the editor from or where you are opening the previewer?

I'm trying to imagine what the performance limits are on mobile and since I can't export to iOS right now on C3, remote preview could be a temporary workaround.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:34 am

damjancd wrote:@Ultimadark Does remote preview work on whatever you are previewing with? Which CPU GPU is being utilized, the one where you are running the editor from or where you are opening the previewer?

I'm trying to imagine what the performance limits are on mobile and since I can't export to iOS right now on C3, remote preview could be a temporary workaround.

Remote preview utilizes the CPU/GPU on the device running the preview, not the device running the editor, so this is a way to try the performance of a C3 game on mobile.

What I was asking OP about was if he has exported his game to HTML (which is available in the free version of C3 as well) and then uploaded his game to a web server. This way you can run a game on the browser on a mobile device as well, though you need access to a web server which not everyone does.
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 am

1-use lastest cordova Cli for android + crosswalk (because intel xdk is using old crosswalk)
2-there is a tweak to modify on the config.xml or additions.xml files so you enable force gpu blacklist
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm

matrixreal wrote:1-use lastest cordova Cli for android + crosswalk (because intel xdk is using old crosswalk)
2-there is a tweak to modify on the config.xml or additions.xml files so you enable force gpu blacklist

Would you explain how to use the cordova CLI with the C3 file?
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:07 am

matrixreal wrote:1-use lastest cordova Cli for android + crosswalk (because intel xdk is using old crosswalk)

Hi, can you say is the tweak is to modify config.xml ?
Creator of MiniDayZ
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:33 am

Farsight wrote:

Hi, can you say is the tweak is to modify config.xml ?

<preference name="CrosswalkAnimatable" value="false" />
<preference name="xwalkCommandLine" value="--ignore-gpu-blacklist --disable-pull-to-refresh-effect "/>

in your config.xml
B
S
G

Return to General Discussion