C3 plugins/addons etc request for conversion?

For discussion and help with the Construct 3 Plugin SDK

Post » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:47 pm

To me, in order to be able to migrate to C3, I'd need rexrainbow's Firebase ItemTable and Firebase Storage.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Kave wrote:Added a Trello board with Plugins/behaviors.
https://trello.com/b/Fns9ByFr/construct-3-plugins-behaviors

Thanks for doing this Kave.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am

danlei wrote:To me, in order to be able to migrate to C3, I'd need rexrainbow's Firebase ItemTable and Firebase Storage.

@danlei Rex ported two Firebase plugins. Not sure if they are the ones you need though...
https://github.com/rexrainbow/C3RexDoc/ ... o/index.md
Play Ball Walker App Store | Google Play | Amazon
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:34 pm

KENYONB wrote:
danlei wrote:To me, in order to be able to migrate to C3, I'd need rexrainbow's Firebase ItemTable and Firebase Storage.

@danlei Rex ported two Firebase plugins. Not sure if they are the ones you need though...

Yes I need those both he has ported. Thank you for the link!

In addition to those I need the ItemTable and Storage in order to reference data from the Firebase inside the App. But in the meantime I can use Construct 2 I guess.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:35 am

danlei wrote:
KENYONB wrote:

Yes I need those both he has ported. Thank you for the link!

In addition to those I need the ItemTable and Storage in order to reference data from the Firebase inside the App. But in the meantime I can use Construct 2 I guess.

@danlei looks like you only have half of what you need. there's still hope he comes around and decides to support his plugins. Or someone else ports them. Which raises the question, if he has abandoned them, is it ok for someone else to port his plugins to C3?
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:58 am

The real raised question is IMHO "is C3 usable without Rex (and R0J0 etc.)plugins" ? :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:59 pm

MassimoF wrote:The real raised question is IMHO "is C3 usable without Rex (and R0J0 etc.)plugins" ? :lol:

No it's not. Unless you keep your games fairly simple. Anything more complex and you're gonna need those plugins or code your own.

KENYONB wrote:@danlei looks like you only have half of what you need. there's still hope he comes around and decides to support his plugins. Or someone else ports them. Which raises the question, if he has abandoned them, is it ok for someone else to port his plugins to C3?

Yeah I'm out of luck for now. Though I can work without firebase in the beginning. Just need to do a lot more manual work and make some very bad workarounds.
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:03 am

danlei wrote:
MassimoF wrote:The real raised question is IMHO "is C3 usable without Rex (and R0J0 etc.)plugins" ? :lol:

No it's not. Unless you keep your games fairly simple. Anything more complex and you're gonna need those plugins or code your own.

KENYONB wrote:@danlei looks like you only have half of what you need. there's still hope he comes around and decides to support his plugins. Or someone else ports them. Which raises the question, if he has abandoned them, is it ok for someone else to port his plugins to C3?

Yeah I'm out of luck for now. Though I can work without firebase in the beginning. Just need to do a lot more manual work and make some very bad workarounds.

@danlei and @MassimoF Agreed... Rex and R0J0 do awesome work. I wish they would bring it to C3.
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:05 am

Any update for firebase plugin?
Still waiting for firebase core and itemmonitor. :(.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey @rexrainbow

Could you please convert the following plugins?
- Loop Iterator
- Event Balancer
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin SDK