[C3][Plugin] Random Color

For discussion and help with the Construct 3 Plugin SDK

Post » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello everyone! This is my first plugin, Random Color. It’s based on the David Mer­field’s function (link). Like the original function, my plugin gen­er­ates at­trac­tive col­ors and pro­duces bright col­ors with a rea­son­ably high sat­u­ra­tion.

Demo
Web: link to view
C3P file: link to download

Plugin
Version 1.0: download c3addon

Properties
  • Hue: controls the hue of the generated color (random, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, monochrome).
  • Luminosity: controls the luminosity of the generated color (random, bright, light, dark).
  • Seed (optional): an integer or string which when passed will cause to return the same color each time.
  • Format: the format of the generated color (integer, rgb, rgba, rgbArray, hsl, hsla, hslArray, hex, hsv, hsvArray).
  • Alpha: The alpha amount of rgba and hsla formats: default random.

Actions
  • Set Properties: set the properties for generate a random color (hue, luminosity, format)
  • Set Alpha: set the alpha amount of rgba and hsla formats (0-100).
  • Set Seed: set an integer or string which when passed will cause to return the same color each time.

Expressions
  • getRandomColor: generate a random color (use instance properties).
  • getRandomColor(hue, luminosity, format): generate a random color (use custom value).
  • getSeedColor(seed): generate a random color based to a seed.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 am

hello,

any chance to get it C2 compatible?
cool stuff here.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 23, 2017 8:26 am

totoe wrote:hello,

any chance to get it C2 compatible?
cool stuff here.

I'm sorry, but for the moment I'm a bit busy. And I never did a plugin for c2. This is my first ever plugin.
Maybe in a few weeks, when I have some time.
B
S
G

Return to Plugin SDK