Can't activate my account.

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • When I receive the email for activating my account, it says 'Click here to activate', but then there's no link. Nor is any of the text clickable. I've sent a message to support but not sure how long it will take to get a reply. I've just bought a license and would like to sort this out ASAP so that I can start using the new features.

Any ideas on how I can activate?

• Does it need to be confirmed to as 'safe' before it becomes active?

I know when I use Hotmail, it will show the text of the email but not make anything active until I consider it safe.

See if anything is limiting the email to be fully loaded.

If you are using a browser to view your email, try a different browser.

• Thanks. Kinda odd, I've never had problems with links in emails before, but I used a different browser and the links are fine now :)

• Call me a dumbass, but now that I've got my redeem code, I typed it in, all seemed fine. It asks me to download a file which contains my license. Now what do I do with it? I can't see anywhere in the free edition to enter the license.

• Glad to help on the link.

Check out this page and scroll down to 'Using Your License'.

I think that should help.

I haven't purchased it yet so I haven't walked through it, but this is where I would go.

• Ok never mind, much digging around later and I worked it out. That really could have been simpler instead of buried inside the 'About' button, which itself is buried in an invisible menu......

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem! Make sure you post your creation!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)